Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Miss Shannon


3.5 weeks out from her show in Calgary May 12th and Shannon is ready now.
Rod and I talked and we are going to bring her in leaner then she is now and carb up lots the final week if need be.
Shannon has come a long way since the first time I trained and gained a lot of muscle since her last Show in November.
Here is Shannon's next 4 weeks goals:

-Practice my 'stick' routine till perfect! Posing and walking in my heels
-2x cardio 6 days a week
-Positive mental focus on what I'll be doing in my show, meditation
-Watch the secret as many times as I can!
-Cut salt out last week and increase water by 1 litre a day

No problem! Send Shannon an email or sponsorship via
brenda@spiritfitness.ca

Thanks for watching and supporting these girls.

Brenda and Rod Coulter

No comments: