Sunday, May 14, 2006

What's been happening

Big question, of so many emails, that come to me from gymbum.com....getting married! I have the pleasure of living my life, my dream and my future with the man of my dreams - for real! I talk to so many people about life and love and they say it isn't a fairy tale story book. Mine is! It's great and I truly wish this love and friendship along with happiness to all in life whether it's through a relationship, job, health; whatever it is you create it. Create and only imagine what you want; and you will get it. As the saying by Henry Ford 'Whether you think you can or you think you can't; you're right' Rod Coulter and I married Friday, January 13th of this year in the Mexican Riveria. It was magical. We started the event traditional-not seeing each other for the day prior to the wedding. On Friday the 13th, it was nothing traditional. Our hotel was in Playacar so we took our separate Mexican Limo (taxi) into Playa del Carmen. Our first location in 30dgree, sunny, hot, beautiful day was at a restaurant garden that was developed to resemble a traditional Mayan Ceremony in the ruins. Wow! Here we had a Shamen marry us and bless us and the rings through a traditional Shamen Ceremony. After this we had a cheers with Marguaritas and walked in our wedding attire (very simple and everyone was in earth tone) to El Faro Beach. Here a cute little Mexican JP married us legally. The words were beautiful. 7 amazing friends and family joined us for our day of celebration and week of fun.

I have not competed since Worlds in June 2005. Currently I am taking time for my body and mind to recover.

Last year at this time I also lost my best friend, Kuta, to a fall. It was a terrible ordeal and to this day I still think and dream of her and our fun together and can't seem to get it through me that she is gone.

Also, new to my world is instead of operating my personal training business as Gymbum, Rod and I have integrated our businesses and registered Spirit Fitness Ltd. Rod and I are employees of Spirit Fitness. Now from here, Spirit Fitness sub-contracts through Archer Strength and another friend operates through another location (Stephen Tripney). So, Rod and I are still operating our business out of Archer's. The dojo has just been opened and Rod's martial arts classes will be running out of Archer's 2x/week upstairs in the loft Dojo. So fun and so exciting! This too, is where we'll be conducting majority of the group classes and also, I am organzing a Yoga instructor or two to come teach classes to our clientele. So much 'stuff' going on keeps us busy and minds open. Currently, www.gymbum.com is up and running; but over time it will be linked as part of Brenda under www.spiritfitness.ca .

So here is my blog instead of journalling. Read and comment/questions all you want. It'll be a fun communicator. We are open to comments on the new site www.spiritfitness.ca so please go through it - learn, read, enjoy and let us know what ya think!

Until next entry....enjoy www.spiritfitness.ca

Health and happiness,
Brenda Coulter
Personal Trainer and nutritional guidance
Pro/international Status competitior

No comments: