Saturday, November 11, 2006

Life around us

Have you ever noticed when you put your focus on something, it appears or happens? For example; I think deeply about how I want a particular person and I to be. I really feel how it would feel. I see it in my third eye and enjoy the experience. Next time I associate with this person...We are as I saw it and dream it in my mind. Coincidence? There is no such thing as coincidences, as we create our reality.
Life will go through ups and downs, as we all experience, and know very well. When things are great we think we have a super doper amazing life. When things are not going so well, we think, why me?
If we visualize and want happiness and serenity, then we will get it. If we focus on disease, we will get it. What ever your focus is, you shall receive it. It is the Law.
The Law of Attraction. Whatever you set your focus on you shall receive. As http://www.tut.com says: 'Be careful what you ask for and what you truly want, because you shall get it, if you put deep passion into that thought and wish'
I know from personal experiences that this Law is the Law. I have 'played' with it to see and 'test' it out. Rod used it to get his dream wife!! hehe lucky me.
We can use this Law in all aspects of our lives for further ones good, but never in deceptive ways are we to use this.
A great way to practice is upon waking each morning. Watch the video clip
http://thesecret.tv/secret-to-you">
every single morning for one month and feel how you want your day to truly be...and you will see how powerful the Law of Attraction is. It's fun and may the rest of your life be the BEST of your life!
Make it a great day, enjoy!
~BrenC

No comments: