Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Client M



M has come to Spirit Fitness from www.gymbum.com Welcome to the rest of your life being the Best of your life, M.

M would like to join our challenge and have a support team along the way.

M is going to decrease stress and fat and risk of disease through improved health, nutrition and muscle strength and cardio.
M's 4 weeks goals are:

I would like to change the shape of my legs.
I want to understand how nutrition helps my body ie. to prevent muscle loss
I want to be more efficient with my work-outs ie. get the most bang out of the work-out buck, so to speak.

her 8 weeks goals are:

I would like to see more muscle definition and less of the fat.
I would like to see some shrinkage of the mid-section.
I would like to have continued energy & improved moods.

As we watch M improve her moods and decrease stress, we would love for you to post encouraging words below.

Thanks for helping and hope you join soon,

Brenda and Rod Coulter

No comments: