Friday, January 26, 2007

Kelly



Here is Kelly.

Kelly too, is a wonderful Mother and Wife and Full time worker. Kelly is a sister of Susan's and together they are helping each other in the success towards their personal goals.

Kelly would like to lose fat, improve cardio fitness,gain muscle size, enhance health, improve diet and increase muscle strength.
Kelly's possible problematic behaviours are to have better eating and exercise habits and not give in to food cravings. For Kelly, her obstacle are: Myself and lack of self control with bad food choices. I quit smoking 27 months ago and have been struggling with my metabolism since. I was training for a 1/2 marathon last Jan and Feb and was likely not eating enough for calories and put myself into starvation mode, I have been struggling with trying to lose weight and keep it off when my body seems to want to keep the excess. I also tore my right MCL and had a fracture on the joint surface of my right knee (I did physio for 6 months at U of C sports med clinic), so this is another obstacle that I have been struggling with as I still experience knee pain.

Kelly' 4 week goals are:

Lose 5 lbs
Never miss a workout
Maintain fitness oriented eating habits.

Kelly's 8 week goals are:

Lose 10 lbs
Never miss a workout
Maintain fitness oriented eating habits.

In addition, Kelly would like to have more energy so she is more productive and efficient.

Good fun to her...email Kelly at brenda@spiritfitness.ca or add a positive post at the bottom.

sponsor an athlete: contact brenda@spiritfitness.ca for info and options.

Thanks,
Brenda and Rod

No comments: