Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Jamie



Jamie has come to Spirit Fitness with goals of competing in the FAME Prairies May 2007. Jamie, too, is a mother and wife to a loving family. Jamie says:

Why am I training to be a fitness competitor?
* because I haven't set a goal for myself since High School
* because I want to test my body to see what it is capable of
* because I want to get ripped! (smile)
* because I want to feel the feeling of accomplishment
* because I want to feel proud of myself for pulling it all off
* because I want to inspire others to do the same for themselves
* because I want to be more than just a mom - even though there is nothing more important!

Jamie is 15 weeks away from Stage and as I know, competitors love a lot of support. Please feel free to email me to support Jamie or add a positive comment on the bottom of this post.
Thanks,
Brenda and Rod

brenda@spiritfitness.ca

sponsorship is welcomed: contact Brenda for more info.

No comments: